Registered Charity Number 1188127
We are a small, privately run, rabbit rescue in Stanmore (North London, UK). Over the years we have taken in many rabbits rescued from neglect, abandonment or simply cruelly dumped at a vets or in a park without a second thought.
We have many bunnies needing forever homes. Indoor and outdoor. These bunnies haven’t had a great start in life often deprived of love, attention, food and sometimes not even provided with the basics.
We have invested much emotional energy and time to regain their trust in humans, bond them with a bunny companion and show them life can be good again. They now need good homes.... Please get in touch if you love bunnies and can give them a forever home.
Cinzia and Nico
07734 741 506
- > All bunnies are neutered/spayed and vaccinated for myx/vhd1&2
- > home checks will be carried out
- > single bunnies will only be given to homes with an existing bunny to pair.
- > we do not home babies younger than 18 weeks
- > bunnies will not be rehomed to a hutch only set up.
- > bunnies are NOT toys so we will not consider requests to adopt for small children.
- > pls read up on bunnies before considering adoption. refer to RWAF site for rabbit education https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk
Our Mission Statement
Our aim is to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home abused, abandoned and neglected domestic rabbits. We will spay/neuter, vaccinate and find them great homes where possible or provide sanctuary until end of life. We aim to educate the public on the appropriate care of domestic rabbits.
->> FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE <<-
For daily updates on our residents, new rescues or
information regarding bunny care.
Despite bunnies being the UK's 3rd most popular pet, they are by far, the most neglected.
There are approximately 67,000 rabbits in rescue centres throughout the UK each year. Not every unwanted rabbit is lucky enough to find a place at a rescue, as spaces are very limited.
Please give a second chance to rescue rabbits or guinea pigs if you are thinking of adding these pets to your family and life.